Monday, June 28, 2010

Rainy day ~~ more little raindrops collection

Recently its been a miserable day in Hongkong! Raining and raining non stop!!
But then this goes well with my " little raindrop collection"!
Over the weekend, got more time to finish off and post up my latest addition to the little raindrop collection!

Now we have orange raindrops ( rice pearls) earrings, light pink, white and orange Raindrops earrings the longer version. All can have matching bracelets and necklaces - tailor made!







 

Also added a more petite - cute pair of orange pearls & crystals on 925 Sterling Silver Hooks! this pair is quite smart and elegant! quite lady like but also trendy. Suitable for going out in evenings or even for work!




On a slightly different note, i was very touched today as i was out crossing the street, it started to rain really really heavily ( no surprise) and being the naive me, i didnt have my umbrella with me! As i was under this bridge crossing - waiting for the lights to change and already being half wet! and this really nice " british western - old lady in her 50s" invited me to share her small umbrella with her! She walked  me to the shopping mall where its covered and where i had to go then she left! I will prob never see her again but there are nice people out there!  Such a small act of kindness but has made my day!  thank you!


1 comment:

  1. Wah.. so many different type of raindrops earrings! i like them all! I will send you an email - i want a pair in orange! thanks!! B

    ReplyDelete