Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blogger Buzz: Blogger integrates with Amazon Associates

Blogger Buzz: Blogger integrates with Amazon Associates: Beloved Jewels
Hello there! this is my first blog here! and hope it ok!! I am a jewellery designer - i think!! haha!!
I have created over 200 items - earrings, bracelets, necklaces, keyrings - the whole lot!! I hope you guys likes my items and will give me some opinion on what u think of them!! any ideas, feedback is greatly appreciated! its a lonely world - out there - designing things with your one pair of eyes only.!

My items are at www.belovedjewels.com
pls come and visit my blog - where i share my ideas, makings and inspirations!! http://mybelovedjewels.blogspot.com/

any comment at all is the best present i can get !!

thanks!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment