Monday, June 21, 2010

Cross my heart!!

Weekend was pretty relaxing as went on a short trip!!


Sitting under the sun and palm trees in a relaxing resort! V nice! Giving me time to think and dream about new styles and designs!

Blue skies and white fluffy clouds - and a swimming pool and a cocktail! Cant ask for much more than this!!

heres a few pictures to share with you all!


 

I managed to find time to make 1-2 items! This item is a cross pendant + 925 sterling silver necklace!

The pendant is made up of 6 white coin freshwater cultured pearls! It is glued together and has a pin adjoining them, making it very secure!

I find this design - simple but elegant! Previously I made Cross earrings with dangling pearls - so heres a pendant to match! I havent had time to ask my team members to take better photos of it yet...... but heres it is to share with you guys first!!

 
Any comments are welcome!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hi, i love your palm tree pictures! seems so artistic! Hope you had a good time! Seems very relaxing place!

    I like yr new cross design.. how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Judy, thanks for yr comments! Yeah the resort is very relaxing, great for just a little break away! The cross pendant + necklace is HKD 220/USD 28/EUR 22.

    if you have any interest, please msg me or go to www.belovedjewels.com

    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cross necklace at lot. Happy to be the first owner of the necklace. It goes well with the white pearl studs. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Ally, thanks for your purchase Again and again!! really glad you like the cross necklace!! Yeap you are the only with such a pendant! haha!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete