Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beautiful Model for my products!!!

Very honoured to have a real Model - whom likes my jewellery and volunteered to model my jewellery items for me!!  Her name is Karene and she is a full time model and going to be a new singer!!! Her new songs will be released in Aug! Best of luck to her!!

Heres a few photos to share with you! She models them very well!! She is very photogenic!!


  





Yesterday i also finally made something with my "cakes charms"!! I have added the chocolate cake and slice of strawberry cake charms to a pure white freshwater pearl bracelet! Its quite girlie and cute! Karene was the first one to see it and took the first picture of the item for me! She modelled it for me!!!

Many thanks dear!!







What you think of my new bracelet "cakes charms?  

2 comments:

  1. She is very pretty! its very nice photos! I like yr new charm bracelets too! any more pics on that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the Cake bracelets! any bigger pics? when will you post more up??

    ReplyDelete