Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My first set of hair creations!

Have decided to start a blog to share my creations and ideas with you and myself!!!


"My first finished products for Hair accessories" - Dark Pink Flowers with pearls

I have made many different attempts at making hair accessories but i never finished it fully until yesterday nite! At around 12 midnight, inspirations came and I started to make flowers related items.

I feel flowers are very girlie and cute and when accompanied with pearls, it brings out the elegance and classy style of the flowers and pearls together! Flowers alone are more targeted for younger girls while the pearls bring it to a different level and brings out a more feminine side and gracefulness side suitable different ages of women!

Made my first Dark pink ceramic Rose hair clip - decorated with four 9mm and two 7mm white freshwater pearls. I have yellow, white and pink and dark deep pink flowers but i chose the deep pink one to try first. The reason for this is because the dark colour of the deep pink contrasts nicely against the white white pearls! Making the flower stand out but with the pearls highlighting in the background! Different sizes of pearls from 9mm to 7mm creates a subtle slope effect, like small steps of a stage.

photo - to be added:


Also adding to this flowers collection...

I made a smaller white flower with pink and green leaves (size of a HKD 0.50 cent coin) pin and also a Medium size Pink flower pin also!

Both i found are very girlie and cute! Quite suitable to wear on coats/jackets.

photos to be added:


Also made Two smaller sliding hair pins - with a smaller flower at the end of the pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment